New York Contingent Commercial Litigation Lawyers
If we believe in your case, we will not hesitate to share with you the financial risk of pursuing it. Many individuals and businesses with legitimate claims simply do not have the financial resources to pay for traditionally-funded litigation–even when their claims are valuable and winnable. Warner & Scheuerman is one of the few Martindale-Hubbell rated AV Preeminent firms to take high stakes commercial disputes on a contingent basis
Committed to Your Success
Who are our commercial contingent-fee clients?
Many of our clients have been so ravaged by contract disputes that they cannot afford hourly fees, although they have strongly meritorious, high-value claims. They are simply priced out of the market to obtain justice. Some clients are fearful of the drain on executive time and resources not to mention the impact on cash flow occasioned by litigation, while other clients simply can not tolerate the sense that every time they call their lawyer the “meter is running.”
Our commercial contingency clients appreciate that our fee structure ensures that our legal fee is dependent upon our joint success.
- Highly coordinated cooperation with the commercial client and its employees
- Excellent communication, preparation of witnesses for depositions, and coordination of discovery
- A close relationship of trust with the client that many contingent fee lawyers don’t take pains to develop. It’s time-consuming but vital.
At Warner & Scheuerman, our contingent commercial litigation attorneys in New York have prepared hundreds of witnesses over the course of decades and strive to establish a strategic focus for each client that they can understand and execute. Our results have included seven-figure successes at trial.
Call Our Experienced New York Contingent Commercial Case Attorneys Today
We have had extensive experience in all aspects of commercial litigation including jury trials, judge trials, and arbitrations, and our repeated successes have run the gamut representing a broad range of clients in:
- contract disputes
- legal fee disputes and overcharge claims
- sales rep disputes
- partnership disputes
- employment-related disputes on behalf of employees
- claims by multi-line showrooms against designers and manufacturers who failed to pay commissions
- disputes on judgment and fee collection
- disputes predicated on a rejection of goods under the Uniform Commercial Code
Most law firms are risk-averse but we are eager to work with you. Explore with us the alternative ways of pursuing your claims. Contact our law firm today.